Compiled below is a list of the top 10 tips submitted by Bulls fans!
1) Get an open lid recycling bin so you can do @DRose floaters all day!
2) Switch to a reusable water bottle instead of plastics.
3) Carpool, public transportation, bike and/or walk to the Bulls game & everywhere you have to go.
4) Don’t leave the water running when brushing teeth and unplug electronics when not being used.
5) Convert any monthly bills to electronic billing if the company offers it.
6) Switch to CFL or LED light bulbs.
7) Buy a filtered water pitcher instead of bottled water. Help save the planet!
8) Program thermostat for lower temps when not home, CFL bulbs, annual furnace service.
9) Unplug big power items, if you can, to save power and money (i.e. laptop and phone chargers).
10) Take shorter showers every day.
Whatever your energy needs, we've got a plan for you
Our friends at the Fort Bend Children’s Discovery Center and the Children’s Museum Houston have shared an activity with us that can help your children answer the question, “How do particles combine into new substances?” Through the building of models with marshmallows and toothpicks, kids will make elements, molecules, compounds, and mixtures to develop molecular
If your small business is like many others, summer brings with it a unique set of challenges. It might be your busiest time of year, where you’re moving inventory as quickly as you get it or booking up services all day long.
Like many natural resources, fresh, clean water is not in endless supply, even though it might seem that way. It’s always a good idea to use it with care to make sure we have enough.
Many Americans think of air conditioning during the hottest days of summer as a must. But air conditioners are one of the largest energy users in your house.