Compiled below is a list of the top 10 tips submitted by Bulls fans!
1) Get an open lid recycling bin so you can do @DRose floaters all day!
2) Switch to a reusable water bottle instead of plastics.
3) Carpool, public transportation, bike and/or walk to the Bulls game & everywhere you have to go.
4) Don’t leave the water running when brushing teeth and unplug electronics when not being used.
5) Convert any monthly bills to electronic billing if the company offers it.
6) Switch to CFL or LED light bulbs.
7) Buy a filtered water pitcher instead of bottled water. Help save the planet!
8) Program thermostat for lower temps when not home, CFL bulbs, annual furnace service.
9) Unplug big power items, if you can, to save power and money (i.e. laptop and phone chargers).
10) Take shorter showers every day.
Whatever your energy needs, we've got a plan for you
If you’re in the market to buy a vacuum cleaner, you have many options. It used to be that the choice you had was classic upright vs.
Power outages can be unpredictable — and are unfortunately common — events, affecting more than 36 million Americans in 2017 alone. If a blackout lasts for a long time, it can create many challenging and potentially dangerous situations for families.
This lesson will help students understand how electricity is transported and how smart meters and grid upgrades will help utilities and customers understand their energy consumption in an effort to save energy. Students will also be introduced to microgrids as a way for communities to reduce energy consumption collectively and ensure their local electrical infrastructure