Compiled below is a list of the top 10 tips submitted by Bulls fans!
1) Get an open lid recycling bin so you can do @DRose floaters all day!
2) Switch to a reusable water bottle instead of plastics.
3) Carpool, public transportation, bike and/or walk to the Bulls game & everywhere you have to go.
4) Don’t leave the water running when brushing teeth and unplug electronics when not being used.
5) Convert any monthly bills to electronic billing if the company offers it.
6) Switch to CFL or LED light bulbs.
7) Buy a filtered water pitcher instead of bottled water. Help save the planet!
8) Program thermostat for lower temps when not home, CFL bulbs, annual furnace service.
9) Unplug big power items, if you can, to save power and money (i.e. laptop and phone chargers).
10) Take shorter showers every day.
Provide your zip code and/or promo code below to compare rates in your area:
Television watching is the most popular leisure activity in America: The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that nearly 80% of Americans watch an average of 2 hours and 46 minutes of TV every day. Television energy usage accounts for 7% of energy consumed in American households.
Small businesses use energy for a myriad of reasons. Lighting, security, manufacturing, heating and cooling, and electronic equipment all consume large amounts of energy.
Small-business owners know that maximizing their energy efficiency can make a big difference in their business. New technologies are rolling out every day, and business owners can now use data to identify the best opportunities to give them an edge in competitive marketplaces.