Compiled below is a list of the top 10 tips submitted by Bulls fans!
1) Get an open lid recycling bin so you can do @DRose floaters all day!
2) Switch to a reusable water bottle instead of plastics.
3) Carpool, public transportation, bike and/or walk to the Bulls game & everywhere you have to go.
4) Don’t leave the water running when brushing teeth and unplug electronics when not being used.
5) Convert any monthly bills to electronic billing if the company offers it.
6) Switch to CFL or LED light bulbs.
7) Buy a filtered water pitcher instead of bottled water. Help save the planet!
8) Program thermostat for lower temps when not home, CFL bulbs, annual furnace service.
9) Unplug big power items, if you can, to save power and money (i.e. laptop and phone chargers).
10) Take shorter showers every day.
Provide your zip code and/or promo code below to compare rates in your area:
Restroom hand dryers have long had a reputation for being more environmentally responsible than paper towels, and it’s true. Paper towels create excess waste, and small businesses can use hand dryers to slash annual operating costs significantly.
The US Energy Information Administration estimates the average annual electricity consumption of a US home is 10,399 kilowatt hours (kWh), and depending on where you live or how you receive energy, a year’s worth of energy can really add up. But what many homeowners don’t know is that their home could be working against them
Commercial exterior lighting is a necessity for most small businesses. Lighted storefront signs indicate you’re open for business, while outdoor lights attract customers and provide security lighting for your property.