Compiled below is a list of the top 10 tips submitted by Bulls fans!
1) Get an open lid recycling bin so you can do @DRose floaters all day!
2) Switch to a reusable water bottle instead of plastics.
3) Carpool, public transportation, bike and/or walk to the Bulls game & everywhere you have to go.
4) Don’t leave the water running when brushing teeth and unplug electronics when not being used.
5) Convert any monthly bills to electronic billing if the company offers it.
6) Switch to CFL or LED light bulbs.
7) Buy a filtered water pitcher instead of bottled water. Help save the planet!
8) Program thermostat for lower temps when not home, CFL bulbs, annual furnace service.
9) Unplug big power items, if you can, to save power and money (i.e. laptop and phone chargers).
10) Take shorter showers every day.
Provide your zip code and/or promo code below to compare rates in your area:
Maintaining a comfortable climate in your home is a challenge, especially when you consider the effect of air-conditioning and heating on your energy bill. Choosing the best ceiling fans for your home helps keep you cool in the summer—and even warm in winter.
So maybe we don’t yet have flying cars or robot maids (unless you count your Roomba), but if you have a smart-home assistant like Amazon Echo or Google Home—and you’ve figured out the best smart-assistant routines to make your life easier—now you’re keeping up with the Jetsons. Routines are the key to getting the most
Connected homes are the wave of the future, and automated home security systems are no exception. In terms of home monitoring or deterring crime, combining home automation and security is the way to go: you can program, monitor and control your security system remotely or by using an in-home dashboard.