Compiled below is a list of the top 10 tips submitted by Bulls fans!
1) Get an open lid recycling bin so you can do @DRose floaters all day!
2) Switch to a reusable water bottle instead of plastics.
3) Carpool, public transportation, bike and/or walk to the Bulls game & everywhere you have to go.
4) Don’t leave the water running when brushing teeth and unplug electronics when not being used.
5) Convert any monthly bills to electronic billing if the company offers it.
6) Switch to CFL or LED light bulbs.
7) Buy a filtered water pitcher instead of bottled water. Help save the planet!
8) Program thermostat for lower temps when not home, CFL bulbs, annual furnace service.
9) Unplug big power items, if you can, to save power and money (i.e. laptop and phone chargers).
10) Take shorter showers every day.
Constellation recently named 96 new grant recipients through its Community Champions program, which is dedicated to honoring local nonprofit organizations in the 27 states Constellation services. Constellation and StarTex Power customers are able to apply for a grant up to $500 that benefits local non-profits with missions spanning education, youth development and environmental projects.
Twenty five percent of survey participants in FEMA’s 2011 survey said the cost of preparing for a hurricane and confusion surrounding hurricane preparedness meant they did not take as many steps to secure their home as they could have! At Constellation, we wanted to make the process of preparing for a hurricane easier.
Any pests in your home are cause for concern. They’re annoying, could bite and spread diseases, and they can damage your house.