Compiled below is a list of the top 10 tips submitted by Bulls fans!
1) Get an open lid recycling bin so you can do @DRose floaters all day!
2) Switch to a reusable water bottle instead of plastics.
3) Carpool, public transportation, bike and/or walk to the Bulls game & everywhere you have to go.
4) Don’t leave the water running when brushing teeth and unplug electronics when not being used.
5) Convert any monthly bills to electronic billing if the company offers it.
6) Switch to CFL or LED light bulbs.
7) Buy a filtered water pitcher instead of bottled water. Help save the planet!
8) Program thermostat for lower temps when not home, CFL bulbs, annual furnace service.
9) Unplug big power items, if you can, to save power and money (i.e. laptop and phone chargers).
10) Take shorter showers every day.
Are you looking for ways to help your small business be more environmentally friendly? There are a number of ways you can do this while also enjoying other potential benefits like helping your business’s bottom line and improving your company’s efficiency.
There are lots of choices you must make as a homeowner, from the smallest decisions about how to decorate your home to the larger ones, like what type of energy efficient roofing to have installed on your home. Whether you’re choosing an energy efficient roof for a newly constructed home or looking to replace your