Compiled below is a list of the top 10 tips submitted by Bulls fans!
1) Get an open lid recycling bin so you can do @DRose floaters all day!
2) Switch to a reusable water bottle instead of plastics.
3) Carpool, public transportation, bike and/or walk to the Bulls game & everywhere you have to go.
4) Don’t leave the water running when brushing teeth and unplug electronics when not being used.
5) Convert any monthly bills to electronic billing if the company offers it.
6) Switch to CFL or LED light bulbs.
7) Buy a filtered water pitcher instead of bottled water. Help save the planet!
8) Program thermostat for lower temps when not home, CFL bulbs, annual furnace service.
9) Unplug big power items, if you can, to save power and money (i.e. laptop and phone chargers).
10) Take shorter showers every day.
Fixing water damage is no fun, whether it’s because your home is in a flood-prone area, or because you have a leaky pipe or roof or other structural problems. “Water damage” usually refers to water that gets into your home through cracks in foundation, flooding, broken pipes or some other way, and that can cause
As one of America’s leading competitive energy providers, we recognize our responsibility to help our communities throughout the country — not only by providing business and home energy services, but by spreading positive energy everywhere we go. We strive to serve from the ground up, from our local residents to the small businesses they run
Lighting your home might seem like a no-brainer, but there’s actually more to it than meets the eye. Creative, energy-efficient lighting does more than just look nice; it also can maximize the functionality of your living space and save on energy costs.